We are happy and proud to announce this contest is going really well. Thanks a lot for your participation, we appreciate it and look forward to your comments. Today you’re playing with romantic author Ingrid Michaels. Good luck to you all!
Readers from all over the world WELCOME to the 5 Musketeers Romance Contest! As you have rightly guessed, your chance to win amazing books is finally here. The 5 Musketeers’ game will run from Monday April 23rd to Friday April 27th, and the location is here for 5 days. Don’t go anywhere else, it’s all happening here! So without further ado, let me introduce the 5 fabulous Musketeers:
Monday 23rd: Leanore Elliott, author of LACE & LEATHER.
Tuesday 24th: Elizabeth Morgan, author of SHE-WOLF.
Wednesday 25th: Chris Lange, author of BLIND TO MEN.
Thursday 26th: Ingrid Michaels, author of BAHDRIA.
Friday 27th: Ashlynn Monroe, author of STAR PRINCE.
– Step 1: One author will be featured each day and will ask you 3 questions. To win one of her books, simply leave your answers in the comment box below. To be fair to every participant your comments won’t appear on the blog until the end of the competition, but rest assured the 5 Musketeers will take all your answers into consideration.
– Step 2: Go to INGRID MICHAELS Amazon page http://www.amazon.com/author/ingridmichaels Sign in, and click on a book title. Hit the “like” button at the top of the page, then tick the “tag boxes” at the bottom of the same page.
That’s it! As simple as that!
To be eligible you need to follow the whole week and participate every day. Once the contest is over, 5 winners will be chosen by the 5 Musketeers. Results will be announced during the weekend, and winners will be contacted the following week.
At Amazon a book can only be liked once, but you’re more than welcome to like and tag several books by The 5 Musketeers. Don’t have an Amazon account? In less than a minute and for free, you can easily create your Amazon profile.
IMPORTANT: Swags will be offered to the participants who have “liked” and “tagged” the most books on Amazon.
To all of you lovers of romance, have a great time and GOOD LUCK!
THE 5 MUSKETEERS
OK Are you ready to play? Today’s theme is cinema, and here are your 3 questions:
– In a mythical scene from “The Terminator”ArnoldSchwarzenegger knocks on the door of a woman’s house. Who is he asking for?
– In James Cameron’s “Titanic” Celine Dion sings for Rose – Kate Winslet and Jack – ….?
– He’s an elf, he’s a master bowman, and he’s Aragorn’s best friend. What’s his name in blockbuster “Lord of The Rings”?
Thanks for your answers. Don’t forget to like and tag Ingrid Michael’s books here: http://www.amazon.com/author/ingridmichaels
BAHDRIA: It’s December 24 in war-torn and drought-stricken Muhajeria whenSharontries to convince her husband to try to fix the broken village well. Due to a full schedule tending to the sick and injured Dr. Jean-Marc is reluctant to get involved. But a devastating event occurs and he must initiate a dramatic rescue. When his life becomes threatenedSharonis filled with regrets as she realizes it might be too late to reveal the Christmas secret she had planned to share with her husband.
Visit Ingrid Michaels:
Thank you for playing with The 5 Musketeers. See you tomorrow, same place, same rules.