Readers from all over the world WELCOME to the 5 Musketeers Romance Contest! As you have rightly guessed, your chance to win amazing books is finally here. The 5 Musketeers’ game will run from Monday April 23rd to Friday April 27th, and the location is here for 5 days. Don’t go anywhere else, it’s all happening here! 🙂 So without further ado, let me introduce the 5 fabulous Musketeers:
Monday 23rd: Leanore Elliott, author of LACE & LEATHER.
Tuesday 24th: Elizabeth Morgan, author of SHE-WOLF.
Wednesday 25th: Chris Lange, author of BLIND TO MEN.
Thursday 26th: Ingrid Michaels, author of BAHDRIA.
Friday 27th: Ashlynn Monroe, author of STAR PRINCE.
– Step 1: One author will be featured each day and will ask you 3 questions. To win one of her books, simply leave your answers in the comment box below. To be fair to every participant your comments won’t appear on the blog until the end of the competition, but rest assured the 5 Musketeers will take all your answers into consideration.
– Step 2: Go to ELIZABETH MORGAN Amazon page http://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethmorgan . Sign in, and click on a book title. Hit the “like” button at the top of the page, then tick the “tag boxes” at the bottom of the same page.
That’s it! As simple as that!
To be eligible you need to follow the whole week and participate every day. Once the competition is over, 5 winners will be chosen by the 5 Musketeers. Results will be announced during the weekend, and winners will be contacted the following week.
At Amazon a book can only be liked once, but you’re more than welcome to like and tag several books by The 5 Musketeers. Don’t have an Amazon account? In less than a minute and for free, you can easily create your Amazon profile.
IMPORTANT: Swags will be offered to the participants who have “liked” and “tagged” the most books on Amazon.
To all of you lovers of romance, have a great time and GOOD LUCK!
THE 5 MUSKETEERS
OK Are you ready to play? Today’s theme is musicals, and here are your 3 questions:
– Which actor played the character Dr. Frank-N-Furter in “The Rocky Horror Picture Show?”
– What is the name of the heroine/leading lady in “The Phantom of the Opera?”
– What does the plant in “The Little Shop of Horrors” like to eat?
Thanks for your answers. Don’t forget to like and tag Elizabeth Morgan’s books here: http://www.amazon.com/author/elizabethmorgan
SHE-WOLF: Dealing with the Rogue werewolves terrorizing his Pack? Simple. Trying to convince his mate he does want to be with her? Bloody impossible.
Owen MacLaren is the Alpha’s son and the Pack’s second, and he has never been one to let anything get to him. So when a bunch of Rogues begin purposely dumping mutilated bodies around the Pack Keep, he is more than ready to deal with the Werewolves responsible. But one trip to a local strip joint for a colleague’s stag night changes things, and Owen soon discovers he isn’t immune to everything . . . .
After five years away, Clare Walker finds herself back home in Scotland, working in a strip club. The tips are decent, and she gets to dance, but it isn’t a place she thought she would ever be, let alone Owen, her Pack second and the Werewolf who broke her heart.
Although Owen is determined to prove he wants to be with Clare, things can’t go smoothly between them, not when they have past issues to sort out and a bunch of unusual ‘Rogues’ to deal with.
Visit Elizabeth Morgan:
Noble Romance: https://www.nobleromance.com/Books/310/She-Wolf
My World Blog: www.xxxxmyworldxxxx.blogspot.com
Not Just A Stiff Upper Lip Blog: http://notjustastiffupperlip.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook Series Page: http://www.facebook.com/TheBloodSeries
Thank you for playing with The 5 Musketeers. See you tomorrow, same place, same rules.