I’ve been meaning for some time to portray world famous Noble Romance authors. As a Noble Romance author myself, I kind of live with these people, and believe me, they’re great fun! They make me laugh every day, well, almost every day.
Of course, I won’t display their eating habits or whether they like singing a capella, stark naked in their gardens when the moon is full. No will do. But I’d like to show a particular side of their personality: their sense of humor. So, here they come. ENJOY!
Quotes from JS WAYNE, author of ANGELS CRY (coming out September 12th) – https://www.nobleromance.com/Books/284/Angel-of-the-Morning
– Before I sit down to write, I sacrifice a chicken sandwich and pee on a fire hydrant. It’s my thing.
– I am NOT crazy! The straitjacket is a FASHION statement (gimps away, muttering under his breath).
– Saying “Good morning” to someone who’s not a morning person is like walking up to a guy with a knife and saying “Please mug me!”
– There’s nothing wrong with most people that a little homicide won’t fix.
– I have a spork and a bottle of whiskey. If you have money, are returning my sh*t, or AREN’T on my plot device list, you may approach.
Quotes from ELIZABETH MORGAN, author of SHE-WOLF – https://www.nobleromance.com/Books/310/She-Wolf
– I hate it when my cats stare at thin air with too much attention.
– When working on intimate scenes late at night, one must have caffeine in the body. Otherwise you end up giving the hero extra body parts.
– Should I be worried that I actually feel my brain moving? I hate headaches!!!
– Jinn? Goblin? Ghoul? Imp? Demon? Let them procreate and see what happens.
Quotes from KB CUTTER, author of THE DARKER SIDE OF HEAVEN – https://www.nobleromance.com/Books/322/The-Darker-Side-of-Heaven
– Can’t wait to get blown by Irene.
– Wife said neighbor lying in sun all day in her tiny bikini must be nice. I agreed. At Home Depot buying stockade fence.
– Do clowns have nightmares of people with thin smiles, nonglobular noses, and small shoes?
– Women have more orgasms because of size of wallet?
– To jogger on side of road running in this heat: I can hit you with my car or you can drop dead. Pick your demise.
Yeah, I knew you’d enjoy it! My three fellow authors ramble on Twitter, and I’m sure you’re now dying to follow them. Guess what? It’s not a problem! Just wire me one million dollars for each link and I’ll connect you. My pleasure.
***** Intermission *****
People, please, stop harassing my inbox. The price is a bit rough, I get it, no need to be rude. So, how about a hundred bucks in a plain envelope? Does that work for you? No? God, you people are ruthless! Alright, alright. Then, here’s my gift to you!